Friday, July 31, 2015

What's in my Gym Bag

I recently got into watching fit womens' "what's in my gym bag" videos on YouTube, so I figured I'd make a blog post about it.
Lululemon "Weekend Warrior Bag"
This Christmas my parents got me this beautiful bag! I had a leather yoga bag from Blogilates before, but it was really worn through and since it's leather, it's pretty heavy. This bag is a lot lighter, has more pockets, and is easier to clean.

I love how they include such cute labels for pockets, like this "in it to win it"
I keep my toiletries in this zippered pocket so they're faster to find.
The toiletries I keep in my gym bag
 Now that my closest GoodLife is about 10 minutes away by public transit (in Ottawa it was 2 minutes in the car) I've taken to showering there. My body wash is a mix of the Body Shop's grapefruit shower gel and Neutrogena's Body Clear Body Wash in Pink Grapefruit.

I keep a mini deoderant in my bag in case I'm going out afterward, this is Dove's cool cucumber.

Any moisturizing lipbalm, this is Burt's Bees "lip treatment with kokum butter". I always keep makeup wipes in case I don't have time for a shower. I got this sample of Paula's Choice "Clinical KP Treatment Cloths," they have salicylic acid so it helps with making sure you don't get a breakout. My dry shampoo is a sample size of Klorane's oat milk dryt shampoo.

All the items
Waterbottle/shaker: ProStak from Bed Bath & Beyond, love having water and then the protein powder in the bottom.

My Kobo Aura for reading on cardio machines, otherwise I'm real bored.

My headphones are from Sound Logic, I got them for $15 on a Groupon deal, apparently they're worth $80? Whatever. Someday I'll get a new pair, these are too small for my ears, especially if I wear glasses.

Always keep an extra sports bra and pair of underwear in your bag, in case you forget to pack one.

I keep a folder with my workout tracker sheets so I can see when I have back flareups, if I've gone up in reps or weight etc.

When I know I'm going to shower at the gym, I bring my bathing suit bag. I bring a washcloth instead of a loofah, and put the body wash in the bag in case of leaks.

Gotta have my douchey bike gloves to stop myself from getting aggressive callouses from weightlifting.

My cross-training shoes are the Nike Trainer Ones. I love them. Also gotta have flip flops for the shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment